Or send a check to:
  Wilmington Catholic Radio 
  PO Box 12321
  Wilmington, NC 28405


Wilmington Catholic Radio is an affiliate of Relevant Radio which is a listener supported non-profit radio network.  90% of the program content of Wilmington Catholic Radio is provided by Relevant Radio.  The remaining 10% comes from Catholic Answers or is locally produced.

St. Michael the Archangel

Wilmington Catholic Radio is an apostolate serving the Catholic Church and consistently operating in accord with the principles and truths of the Catholic Faith as expressed in Sacred Scripture, Sacred Tradition and the living Magisterium of the Church. Our goal is to always provide the community with solid Catholic teaching so Catholics can have an easy way to learn more about their faith, and for non-Catholics to learn what the Church really teaches. This is our mission.